What is your return policy?
Please contact us for any return within three days of receiving your item for authorization of the return. All return requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. It is your responsibility to inspect your local pickup item before taking it with you. Refunds will not be made after taking an item home. For further questions please contact us.
What is your shipping policy?
For all purchases excluding furniture, there will be a 3-day handling period. Furniture and excessively large items have a minimum 7-day handling period. If you are interested in arranging shipping for a pick up only item, please contact us. All costs are at the buyer’s’ expense.
Shipping costs are quoted by FedEx and other delivery services, as we do not determine shipping rates. Prices may vary depending on item size, weight, and location of delivery. For further information please contact us.
I bought a local pickup item, now what?
- Orders are processed within 24 hours, or the next business day
- Do not come to the store to pick up your item until you’ve received confirmation via text or email that your item is ready
- Pickups will be at our brick-and-mortar location, open Tuesday – Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm
- Please have your order number and a valid I.D. when picking up
- It is your responsibility to inspect your item before taking it home. Refunds are not possible after taking merchandise home
- We appreciate timely pick-ups within a 7-day time frame. Merchandise not picked up after 8 days will be put back into stock and your purchase will be considered a donation to Morris Habitat for Humanity
We are a self-serve warehouse and will try our best to assist with loading large items into your vehicle in a timely fashion, but it is encouraged to bring extra help.
Can I shop your online store in person?
We are an employees only warehouse. If you would like to see a specific item in person, please make an appointment with us. Include your name, link to the item you would like to see, and your availability. Appointments must be made 24 hours in advance.
I see an item that is listed for pickup only and I would like to arrange freight shipping to my house. How do I do that?
Approval of arranged freight must be reviewed by our shipping department. Please contact us for a connection to a third-party shipper and estimate. All further communication and expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
How do I donate?
You may bring your donations to our donation door located at 274 South Salem St. Randolph NJ, 07869, Tuesday-Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm. Larger items must be approved by our Donation Department. You may contact them at Donate - Morris Habitat for Humanity ReStore (morrisrestore.org) and fill out the donation form and submit pictures, and they will contact you with further steps.
What donations do you accept?
We accept new and gently used secondhand items in good condition including purses, leather goods, home electronics (think laptops, cell phones, SmartTVs), fine jewelry (including sterling silver and gold chains & loose pieces), silverware sets, and high value collectibles. We do not accept clothing donations and items in poor condition.